Beginning Improv Online
Taught by Improv-LA Founder, Keith Saltojanes
• Tuesday 2pm-4pm PST (5pm-7pm EST) (starts October 6th, 2020)
Online Group Class Description
A four-week course in the study of improv comedy that is perfect for beginners.
The class will cover the following:
- Weekly refresh as we all have fun in an online group setting!
- Improv skills that will make you more confident, creative, help you think quicker on your feet, make you better at public speaking (for all those Zoom meetings)
- Different ways to generate ideas, and never “go blank” again
- Give yourself presence in any situation
- Create a strong unscripted improv scene and show starting from nothing
- Strengthen your sense of humor and comedic timing
- Actively listen and react in the moment and thus become a stronger performer and person.
No prior improv or performing experience is necessary.
Class Size: 10 students; everyone will get plenty of playtime and individual attention.
Length: Sessions are 2 hours, and meet for 4 weeks online over Zoom.
(Classes usually sell-out in advance)
Online via Zoom
All students will require a free Zoom acct, strong internet connection, webcam and mic (built-in is just fine!)
Out of the safety and health of our community, we are following the state of California’s orders and keeping our studios temporarily closed at the moment. We are watching the situation closely and look forward to starting in-person classes again soon and hope everyone remains healthy and safe! In the meantime, we are excited to offer our Improv-LA Online Masterclass! Over 150 videos to learn the skills of improv and Level 1 group classes online via Zoom.
© Copyright 2020. Improv LA